We at The CXO Fortune focus on what’s best for our clients. For the best user experience, we collect information to bring out the best website content and the best experience for the users. We understand the importance of privacy and we respect it. We do not share personal data at any time with any third-party unless required by law or provided herein. We publish information only after a specific agreement with your company.
The website, mobile site, application, and/or other services of The CXO Fortune are governed by the User Agreement, regardless of how it is distributed, transmitted or published to its parent, subsidiaries and/or affiliates that link to the User Agreement. This agreement binds all those who access, visit and/or use the service, whether acting as an individual or on behalf of an organization, including you and all persons, entities, or digital engines of any kind that harvest, crawl, index, scrape, spider, or mine digital content by an automated or manual process. It is our sincere request that the party/parties read this User Agreement carefully.
The User Agreement can be accessed at any time from the footer of the Service’s home page or initial screen. The User Agreement comprises of your access, visitation and/or use of the Service, including without limitation any registration on any aspect of the Service. Your access to service depends on your agreement to the terms and conditions of the User Agreement. To stay updated on the User Agreement, keep following this page.
- Under circumstances of any act proved as violation, breach, failed to follow or act inconsistently with the limitations, rules, regulations, terms and/or conditions that apply to the Service, whether listed in this User Agreement, posted at various points in the Service, or otherwise informed to users of the Service, we may terminate, discontinue, suspend, and/or restrict your account/profile, your ability to access, visit, and/or use the Service or any portion thereof and/or the Agreement. It is applicable without limitation any of our purported obligations hereunder, with or without notice, in addition to our other remedies.
Under such circumstances, we can also curtail, restrict, or refuse to provide you with any future access, visitation, and/or use of the Service. The right, along with our other remedies, to take any technical, legal, and/or other action(s) that we deem necessary and/or appropriate, with or without notice, to prevent violations and enforce the Agreement and remediate any purported violations remains with us.
- The party/parties acknowledge and agree that we have the right hereunder to an injunction without posting a bond to stop or prevent a breach or violation of your obligations under the Agreement. In any circumstance of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, and any rules, restrictions, limitations, terms and/or conditions that may be posted at various points in the Service or otherwise informed to users of the Service, we shall be the sole determiner which rules, restrictions, limitations, terms and/or conditions shall control and prevail in our sole discretion, and you specifically waive any right to challenge or dispute such determination.
- The party/parties shall note, among other things, the User Agreement is the governing document for all articles, content, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, copy, artwork, video, trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other brand labels, designs, plans, software, source and object code, algorithms, data, statistics, analysis, formulas, indexes, registries, repositories, and all other text, information, and materials available on or through the Service, whether posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available by us, our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers, or by you, and/or other users or third parties, including any such Content uploaded manually or bookmarked by you and/or other users.
We, The CXO Fortune are an established publication and we strictly follow advanced payment policy. Please Note: We do not entertain any cancellation. If the situation demands, tariffs and terms may be amended without notice. A refund of the amount payable to The CXO Fortune for publicity(s) will not exceed the obligation of the The CXO Fortune . For any changes in the content, design, text or the ad material in a continuous contract, the advertiser needs to contact The CXO Fortune at least two weeks before the issue closes.
General Disclaimer: The CXO Fortune is not responsible for material posted to this social media site and does not guarantee the content, accuracy, or use of the content in this site. The CXO Fortune does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. The CXO Fortune specifically disclaims all liability for claims or damages that may result from any posting on this site. The CXO Fortune accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this forum, and such opinions do not necessarily reflect the policies of The CXO Fortune. In no event shall The CXO Fortune be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on information on this site.
- You must be at least 18 years old to interact with any content on any The CXO Fortune Social Media Site.
- As a guest posting content to any The CXO Fortune Social Media Site on the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another party’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in The CXO Fortune ’s discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-The CXO Fortune services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
- By posting any content on any The CXO Fortune Social Media Site, you grant to The CXO Fortune the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any The CXO Fortune purpose.
- You expressly acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in sending any content over the internet. The CXO Fortune does not control third-party sites and the internet over which you may choose to send confidential or personal information; Therefore The CXO Fortune does not make any warranties, express or implied, against interceptions or compromises to your information.
- You may not provide any content to The CXO Fortune Social Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements.
- The CXO Fortune is a nonpartisan organization. In furtherance of that policy, you may not provide any content to The CXO Fortune Social Media Site that may be construed as
(a) lobbying for or against any legislation or legislative proposal,
(b) a solicitation of contributions for any persons, entity or cause, or
(c) a statement for or against any political candidate for public office.
Besides, you may not link to any sites of political candidates or parties or use The CXO Fortune Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns.